Looking for all the best Brisbane cruises? A cruise along the Brisbane River is a great way to see the city from an alternative angle; see the city skyline, the Story Bridge, the Southbank Parklands and more all in relaxing comfort. Other cruises on offer instead head out to the ocean for trips to nearby island paradise Tangalooma, or to the waters of Moreton Bay during whale watching season to see the gentle giants of the ocean up close. Take a paddle steamer and enjoy some live music, feast on some lunch on the Brisbane River, or combine a cruise with another Brisbane attraction - the choice is yours!
- Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Ultra-modern river boat cruise
- See Brisbane's riverfront highlights
- Entertaining & informative commentary
- 2.5 - 3 hour dinner cruise
- Live cabaret entertainment
- International and seafood buffet
- Vintage-style paddlewheel boat
- Feed wild dolphins!
- Try some Sand Tobogganing
- Over 40 free activites
- Buffet Lunch
- Spend the day on the beautiful Moreton Island
- Full use of the Tangalooma Island Resort’s facilities
- 3 or 4 adventure activities of your choice!
- Luxury catamaran transfers from Brisbane
- 2 hour dinner cruise
- Available Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- 3 course buffet seafood dinner
- Live onboard entertainment