Ask your question
You are invited to come onboard and experience an amazing encounter off the coast of Queensland with this Brisbane whale watching tour in pursuit of the humpback whale. Of all the great whales, the humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe.
There quite clearly is no better place to to observe the mighty humpback than Brisbane's Moreton Bay, recognised as one of the world's best whale watching areas.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Hotel return transfers (if this option is purchased)
- Morning tea (cake and biscuits, tea, coffee and juice)
- Cold buffet lunch (chicken drumsticks, cold meat platters, prawns, salad)
- Afternoon tea (fresh fruit platters, tea, coffee and juice)
- Licensed bar with snacks and drinks available at lounge prices
- Vessel includes full 360 degree walk around lower and upper decks and sun deck
- Regular sightings of whales and other marine animals
- Departs depart daily
- Boarding commences at 9:30am, Departs 10:00am and Returns 2:30pm - 3:00pm
- June to November
- Redcliffe Jetty - just 30 minutes north of Brisbane, on the Redcliffe Peninsula
What to bring
Camera, sunscreen, hat, binoculars, warm clothes, flat shoes, sea sickness remedy if required. Hats and sunscreen are available for purchase on board.
Terms and conditions
Should a cruise be cancelled by operator due to tide and or weather conditions, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund will be given.
Children Price for ages 4-14yrs inclusive. (Infants 0 - 3 are welcome on board and are free of charge however they are not catered for.)
Do I need to book in advance? Yes. There is a high demand so we strongly recommend you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Am I guaranteed to see a whale? Yes – we offer a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure if you don’t sight any whales on your day of travel.
What happens if the weather or sea conditions are not suitable? Tours are always subject to sea conditions. Our team constantly monitors weather and respond professionally to any changes. Guest comfort and safety is always our priority.
What if I get seasick? MV Eye-Spy has been purpose built to specifications to ensure maximum comfort for whale watching. However, should you if you are susceptible to motion or seasickness, natural active motion-sickness tablets are available on board.
Is there parking available? Yes – there is an all day free car park located opposite the Redcliffe Police Station, just 100 metres north of the Redcliffe Jetty which is our departure point.
Wheelchair friendly? Yes - please contact our friendly booking operators regarding tides.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher